It's just us girls embracing the camera today!
As you can see, we have a very excited big sister in our house counting down the days
to her little sister's arrival.
It's been a super busy couple of weeks. In about 12 days time, we've completed the sale of our house... looked for a new place to live... and packed. Can we say... Crazy!?! Well, as crazy as it all has been, I'm so grateful to be in the midst of it all. Selling a house these days isn't easy and I'm just beyond happy to finally be packing up and moving on. Granted, packing with a hard basketball in your tummy isn't the easiest task... but with the help of my little packing elf and tons of small boxes we've managed to make it all happen.
I'm amazed at how everything has fallen into place... especially these past few weeks. I wanted this move to be different so for the first time in my life, I completely turned to God to guide our little family in the direction He wanted us to go in rather than the direction I thought we should go. It wasn't always easy... His plan sometimes takes time and I'm not always all that patient. But its His plan and I know in my heart thats where I wanted our family to be. (Now, I'm not saying there weren't any tears or frustrating moments along the way... there were... I'm human... and pregnant!! ha)
So... cheers to this new journey ahead! We are no longer financially strapped owners... rather money saving renters (yay!), we have a cozy little home awaiting us, a healthy happy family, a new baby on the way and most importantly our Heavenly Father guiding us along.
A little something I learned in Bible Study Fellowship that has helped me along this journey... God knows ALL the stars in the sky by name (thats like 70 sextillion-ish stars... BY NAME). If He knows their names, He most definetly knows mine (and yours) and He knows all our little struggles. There is nothing wrong with giving those struggles up to Him... trust me, He can take care of them!
Happy Thursday.

she is adorable...and your belly is adorable. makes me want to be pregnant!
ReplyDeletethanks emily!! being pregnant is fun... i will miss my baby belly :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the baby bump! Congrats on the new house & upcoming new baby! Love the embrace!
ReplyDeleteYou look great and I love the second picture!
ReplyDeletesuch a happy positive post! I needed that today :)
ReplyDeleteperfect baby bump! love these!
ReplyDeletethat expression on her face is priceless love and JOY!
tara
precious photo! you look great!
ReplyDeleteI'm smiling while reading all these lovely comments... thank you :)
ReplyDeletewhat great pictures, looks like she is going to be a great big sister
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
I am amazed at how quickly the second pregnancy goes! Congrats to you! :o)
ReplyDeletewow, what a whirlwind!! congrats on the house sale! your belly looks amazing. :)
ReplyDelete