I get a little giddy when someone asks me to show them the ways of baby food making. I just love everything about it... especially the color. My sister-in-law gave me the opportunity several months back to show her the process. So I took a few pictures along the way.
We made applesauce, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, and peas. Yum!
The great thing about making your own food is not only do you know exactly what goes into your baby's mouth but you can freeze the final mushy product in ice cube trays and store them for up to 3 months in the freezer. Major money saver!!
And... the absolute most rewarding part of it all... the very first bite!
![]() |
| (my sweet niece) |




I make baby food for my son too! I love that I can mess with the texture. I hate the store bought kind....it is so runny!
ReplyDeleteI agree... it is kinda runny. Glad you like making food too :)
ReplyDelete