Thursday, February 17

Embrace the camera {Sweet Alabama}

We are Embracing the Camera this week far from home in 
Sweet Alabama! 
...The people here are just so darn nice... I love it!!

During this much needed girls trip to visit our besties, Molly and I got to ride on a carousel (inside a mall – how cool!) and had a little fun in a photo booth.

I love Molly's expression... she was holding on for dear life!

Happy Thursday!

9 comments:

  1. what a FUN shot!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't really explain why (pregnancy hormones maybe??), but this post made me cry! Happy tears of course! Too precious. So happy to have found you through embrace the camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And your bestie misses you! :( Come back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fantastic photo - such wonderful memories you are preserving :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photo booth photo strip is too cute! One of my best friend has turned me on to these and now we have to visit one every time we see each other! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete