Monday, June 21

First Day of Summer Treat

What better day to share a cool and refreshing treat. This is one of my favorite summertime desserts. It's cheap, easy to make and delicious.

 {Pink} Lemonade Ice Box Pie 

Ingredients are simple...

8 ounces Cool Whip (thawed)
6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed, do not add water)
14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
1 - 8" graham cracker pie crust

Thawed Cool Whip goes into a bowl.
Mix in pink lemonade concentrate (thawed, no water added).
Add sweetened condensed milk.
Pour into graham cracker crust and freeze overnight.

Enjoy!

This recipe can be found pretty much anywhere online (AllRecipes.comCooks.com) ... though... I came across it in my mother's cookbook long ago and still consider it hers!

6 comments:

  1. oooh this is really yummy, I have had a regular lemonade one before...hmmm...wonder how it would taste in different flavors, too? lol

    Thanks for the recipe reminder! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm going to the grocery store this morning and making this TODAY!!! It sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I just love your blog, Amber. The pictures are so beautiful and the your header is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh, thanks Jenny! Let me know how you like the ice box pie. It is so HOT here... I snuck a little bite for breakfast this morning :)

    Tanyia ~ Great idea! There are so many flavors you could choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum! Will definitely have to try this one Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos Amber. Love that pink fabric on the table.

    ReplyDelete